- 3 cups sifted Grand Mills All Purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini (about 1 1/2 medium zucchini)
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cans crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- Baking spray with flour
1 - Preheat oven to 325°.
2 - Lightly spoon Grand Mills flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flour, salt, and next 3 ingredients (through ground cinnamon) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
3 - Beat eggs with a mixer at medium speed until foamy. Add sugar, zucchini, oil, egg substitute, and vanilla, beating until well blended. Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Fold in pineapple.
4 - Spoon batter into 2 (9 x 5–inch) loaf pans coated with baking spray. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in pans on a wire rack; remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.