Potato gratin, fried egg and spinach
- 1 tbsp. Grand Mills All Purpose flour
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A thick slice of leftover potato gratin
- 25g/1oz butter
- 55g/2oz spinach, just washed
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- Splash Worcestershire sauce
1 - Season the Grand Mills flour with salt and pepper. Lightly dust the gratin in the seasoned flour.
2 - Melt half the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the gratin and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown and hot through, then transfer to a plate.
3 - Cook the spinach and garlic in the pan, stirring, for 30-60 seconds, until the spinach has wilted. Spoon on top of the gratin.
4 - Melt the remaining butter in the pan, then crack in the egg and fry until it has just set. Place the egg on top of the spinach, splash on the Worcestershire sauce and serve immediately.